Why Should You Take This Scholarship?
for educating future generations.
This scholarship is designed for students who are passionate about educating future generations.
If such is your vocation, ADEC will prepare you through this scholarship for this highly gratifying career.
How Does ADEC Facilitate This Scholarship for You?
- Employee monthly salary plus financial allocations for the scholarship
- Travel allowance (paid once only)
- Books and clothing allowances for each academic year
- Annual Tickets for the student and his/her accompanying family
- Tuition fees for students and his/ her accompanying family based on annual or quarter tuition cost estimate
- Health insurance for the student and his/her accompanying family
- Tuition fees for the student’s children in case they are accompanying him/her. This is valid for children between 4 years and 18 years of age.
What Are the Requirements for This Scholarship?
- A minimum of two years teaching experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with a minimum GPA of 3.00
- English competencies, IELTS of required score or a recognized equivalent
- Commitment to the two year duration of the Education Leadership Scholarship Program
- • Obligation to work full-time with ADEC upon completion of the scholarship double the period spent on the scholarship.
Who Is Admitted?
Applicants who correspond to the following criteria will be admitted to the program:
- The applicant must be a UAE national
- The applicant must have no less than two years working experience in the field of education / teaching
- The last two annual assessments of the staff member must not be lower than Very Good
- The applicant must pass the personal interview and the assessment tests conducted by ADEC
- The applicant must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a GPA of at least 3.00. If the degree was obtained from a university outside the UAE, an equivalence certificate from the MOHESR is required. If the degree was obtained from a private university in the UAE it must be attested. The aforementioned is not required in case the applicant has an academic acceptance from a university recommended and approved by ADEC
- Priority is given to those who have the required score in the TOFEL exam or IELTS
- The student must fully reside in the country where the scholarship has been granted for the entire duration of the scholarship
- The student must pledge to work after graduation in ADEC schools for double the period spent on the scholarship
What Opportunities Does This Scholarship Offer?
You will have a multitude of opportunities to hold an esteemed teaching and / or leadership position with ADEC.